|Smoking is not a Fun|
Photo Credit- Wikimedia Commons by Ilmagodilussino
How to Remove Nicotine and Tar From Lungs
The lungs could be cleaned of nicotine by adopting certain measures. The carbon, nicotine, tar and other poisonous substances could be scrubbed off from the lungs to ward off the dangers of cancer, asthma, bronchitis etc.
Both the passive and the active smokers including those living in smoke pollution should clean the lungs to increase the oxygen assimilating capacity of lungs.
There are some natural remedies to clean the lungs thereby cleaning the quality of blood circulated by the heart. It takes about 3 days to clean the lungs.
2. Eat the crushed fruit or two of garlic in the morning as it removes the toxins from the body.
3. Take a large glass of the juice of two lemons before breakfast. One can also take grapefruit or pineapple juices as an alternative. These fruits act as anti-oxidants and strengthen the respiratory system.
4. Take the potassium rich juice in the evening as it acts as a tonic.
6. Take the same amount of cranberry juice before going to bed as it cleans the body and acts as a tonic and a disinfectant against the bacteria in the lungs.
7. Perform the exercises of deep breathing to increase the immune system and to strengthen the muscles of the lungs by inhaling from one nostril and exhaling from the other alternately.
9. Inhale the steam containing few drops of eucalyptus oil twice a day for atleast 10 minutes each.