Tuesday, 16 August 2016
The children are more prone to pneumonia. It is better to get acquainted with the ways and means to save the children from the onslaught of pneumonia. The disease could be checked with medicines, nutritious food, clean environment and vaccination.
Symptoms of Pneumonia
The respiratory problem, harsh sound in breathing, chest and stomach pain, bluish nails, nausea, vomiting and tiredness.
1. Keep the body covered as pneumonia is caused when the body catches cold. The cold enters through feet and head, so keep the entire body covered.
2. Give almonds and munaka or raisin or corinth or currant to the child to increase the immune system to fight the disease.
3. Honey is very beneficial to save the children from pneumonia. Give honey with the oil of kalonji or nigella stevia.
4. The olive oil is of hot characteristic. Massage the head of thechild with olive oil at night before going to bed. It will keep the child warm and save the child from pneumonia.
5. Take care of the diet of the child. Give enough nutrients to increase the immune system.